REVIEW: Live Clean Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner

by - September 28, 2015


I try a lot of different shampoos and conditioners, I admit. I'm not really sure why, but there's always something new or something that smells really good or something that just seems like it'll solve all of my hair woes, and I just have to try it. I don't tend to spend a lot of money on these products, so what's in my shower is pretty much always from the drugstore, with an assist from a higher end deep conditioner that I use about once a week. I don't actually usually use matching pairs, because I feel like it's completely unnecessary, but I do like to try out pairs together and see how they work out. Anyway, clearly I love trying out new things and I actually won the Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner in a blog giveaway, and I was insanely excited to get to the try them out. So let's see how they measured up, shall we?

Keep reading for more!



Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo
For me, this is the winner of the pair. I think a lot of people think that conditioner is the more important part and any shampoo will do, but I feel like it's just as important. I have a lot of hair, but it's quite fine and my scalp tends to get quite dry. Now you can see why I need to be careful about what kind of shampoo I use, right? This has just the right balance for me. It gets my hair and scalp really clean without stripping away the moisture, but also without leaving any residue. I find that if there isn't a balance, my hair is feeling gross and dirty by the following day, but this balance definitely extends the life of a wash for me.  I absolutely adore the scent of it and the way that it makes my hair feel. 

Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner
This conditioner was pretty good for me. It smells phenomenal, it rinses quite clean without leaving any residue in my hair, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I feel like I would like it to be a little thicker and more deeply moisturizing, because that's how my favorite conditioners behave, but I'm really not mad at it. I think this would be an amazing option for people who have more oily hair than I do or who don't have chemically damaged hair. I don't think this would be intense enough for people with really thick, coarse or dry hair. Like I said, this was pretty good and I would probably buy it again in the future.


Overall, I feel like this is a really good set of products and I will definitely be buying the shampoo in the future when this one runs out (which will be soon, because I've been testing this for most of the bottle). The conditioner wasn't quite intense enough for me, but I still liked it and I feel like I will end up picking it up again next summer, since I need a lot more moisture in the colder months and this just won't quite get there for me. 

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments